Schedule between January 7th and March 31st 2019
In this blog entry we’ll share some important info with our dear (future) guests about which free walking tours we have and do not have during the mentioned period.
Since it can be quite chilly during the winter, between December and March, in Budapest & Hungary we are having a small hibernation. Let’s see which free tours we run and do not run in the next couple of months!
FREE TOURS THAT WE DO NOT RUN FROM 7 TH OF JANUARY TILL 31 ST OF MARCH:
- 14:30 Spanish general Budapest sightseeing tour
- 15:30 Jewish quarter and Communism free tours (English)
- 18:30 Evening free walking tour (English)
- 20:30 ruin pub tour (English)
FREE TOURS THAT WE STILL HAVE AS NORMAL DURING THIS PERIOD:
- 10:00 Jewish quarter, Communism and Urban & Street art free tour (English)
- 10:30 English & Spanish general Budapest sightseeing tour
- 14:30 English general Budapest sightseeing tour
On the 1st of April we are awakening from the winter hibernation and are going to run all our tours again! Hope to see you during the cold and warm times as well!